Guest Post With Us
Thank you for your interest in writing for Apex Espresso! Below is a guide for all bloggers who would like to write about coffee or espresso: Please read carefully to ensure that you are eligible to write for us.
- Article length: minimum of 500 words.
- Make your article fun and easy to read.
- Images must be in .jpg format and be no larger than 600 x 600 pixels.
Tips to know before sending:
- Send articles that are new and original. Guest blog posts cannot be re-purposed in its entirety on your website or another blog. The content becomes the exclusive property of Apex Espresso.
- Copyright infringement and plagiarism are NOT TOLERATED AT ALL.
- Make sure your post has been edited and proofread. We will not accept sloppy or lazy posts.
- Send us a very short bio blurb (50 words max) about yourself with a photo of yourself (no more
then100 x 100 pixels in .jpg format) and a link to your blog or Twitter profile.
- Please make a point to browse our blog to get a feel for the sorts of topics and articles we cover.
- We expect you to keep up with the comments and share a link to your published posts on your own social media profiles.
- Send us your post to firstname.lastname@example.org with text, images
andbio in Word .doc/.docx format OR a link to a Google doc (be sure to let us edit).
- In your email please specify which of our blog categories you think your post would fit in.
- We will write you within a few days after your submission to inform you of our decision.
- Note that Apex Espresso has the right to edit your post if necessary.
- Publication dates will be based on our editorial calendar.
We DO accept articles focused on other topics related to coffee. These can be your own experience, brewing information, tips, etc. To better understand our style of writing we are looking for, please browse our categories and, when sending the email, indicate what category you think your post would fit in.
Was this helpful? At this point, you should know if you have an article for us.
DID YOU READ THESE GUIDELINES?
If you meet all the requirements, please submit your work to email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you and featuring you as a guest on our website!